martes, 17 de mayo de 2011

A Poem for my mom.

For you mama with love.





Nobody's quite like you, Mom.
You're special in every way.
You cheer me up, you fill my cup
With tenderness, come what may.





Nobody loves me like you, Mom.
No matter what I do,
Good or bad, happy or sad,
You support me; You always come through.





Nobody's equal to you, Mom.
With you in my life, I'm blessed.
I love you so, and I want you to know
I think you're the very best!
__________________________________


Blanca Maria
By: Alejandro Luces
Blanca, happy, lovinh, outgoing.
Mother of Alejandro, Gabriel, Wilfredo and Claudia.
who loves her family, the unión and the life.
Who is afraid of disorder, the fights and the rats.
Wants to see their children’s success and
Happiness in their lives
Intercessor of my soul.






Big Love, love of mother

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario